© 19 March 2014. For general information only. Subject to the Finance Act 2014. It is recommended you seek competent professional advice before acting. Tax treatment is dependent upon individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate tax advice, so it is outside the investment protection rules of the Financial Services and Markets Act and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- Advisory Fuel Rates
- Basic State Pension
- Capital Gains Tax
- Car Benefit For Employees
- Corporation Tax
- Income Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Main Capital and Other Allowances
- Main Due Dates for Tax Payment
- Main Personal Allowances and Reliefs
- National Insurance Contributions
- Registered Pensions
- Stamp Duties
- Tax-Free Mileage Allowance (own vehicle for business use)
- Tax-Free Savings
- Value Added Tax
- Vans (for private use)
Advisory Fuel Rates
The FCA does not regulate taxation advice.
Levels, bases of and reliefs from taxation may be subject to change.