- How do you extract your profits in the most tax-efficient way?
- What is the most effective way to reward and motivate employees?
- How should you make sure that you can afford to retire?
- To whom will you pass on the business when you retire?
- How will you finance expansion?
- What would happen to the business if you (or your co-owner) were to die or fall seriously ill?
Knowledge Bank > Business planning
Business Planning: Overview
If you are a business owner, you are faced with a range of important issues. Here are just a few:
Tax rules are subject to change. The FCA does not regulate tax advice.